Gameplay time is 60 minutes. Please be punctual or come 10 minutes earlier if possible. Over 5 minutes of delay the game master may reduce the gameplay time and over 20 minutes of delay the game could be cancelled.
Cancelling a reservation:
Please notice us as soon as possible if you want to cancel your reservation.
You can do it via email or phone. Please include your reservation number. Thank you for your help.
Hungarian and English
Please reserve your game under the right language of the website for example if you want to play the English version, you must reserve your time slot using the English language reservation form. Or you can tell us your choice in the “Comments”.
We cannot guarantee language change on short notice, like right before the game starts.
1. Reading and observing the rules of this Policy is mandatory for a safe and complete game experience.
2. Playing the game is prohibited under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In dubious cases the game master is entitled to cancel or stop the game at his or her sole discretion.
3. Gameplay time is 60 minutes. Please be punctual or come 10 minutes earlier if possible. Over 5 minutes of delay the game master may reduce the gameplay time and over 20 minutes of delay the game could be cancelled.
4. Knives, cutting instruments and firearms are prohibited.
5. Smoking and open fire is prohibited.
6. Taking any liquids (even beverages) or food inside the room is prohibited.
7. Do not pry open, cut, break or damage the game equipment. Do not disassemble electronic equipments. Moving fixed equipment or furniture by force is prohibited.
8. Do not “repair” disabled equipment (burnt out bulb, dead cell, etc.). In case you find disabled equipment, please report to the game master.
9. Do not taste, drink or spill any liquids you find in the rooms, except when the game master expressly allows it.
10. If the game functions properly, no refund request is accepted.
11. You play the game on your own responsibility. The operators of the game do not take any responsibility for injuries or property damage incurred due to your own actions.
12. You are bound to reimburse all damage during the game you make wilfully or by wilful default.
13. The game master observes the game via cameras and microphones. No recording of the gameplay will be made.
14. The items on this list are not part of the game and we ask you not to search for puzzles in the following areas: heating panels and repair windows on the ceiling, cameras, microphones, switchboards, sockets, light switches and ventilators. Disassembling them is prohibited.
15. The game is ruled by “common sense”. For example there is electricity in lamps and disassembling them may cause electric shock.
16. In case of stealing we report to the police immediately and start legal process.
17. Children under age 14 must be accompanied by adult responsible for the child.
18. You must report any illness to the game master, which may affect the game including but not limited to epilepsy, claustrophobia or panic disorder. The game master may cancel the game according to the information.
19. You may trust your properties to the game master who will take care of them. In case of mobiles please mute your device.
20. Please take care of the other players even in the heat of the game.
21. Please be quiet while waiting for your game. Be considerate for the other players.
22. If any of the players breaks the rules listed in this Policy, the game master may stop the game and remove the whole team from the game.
23. All the players are bound to sign the Statement of Responsibility before starting the game.